Thank you for considering writing a guest post for Creately. We appreciate your interest and are excited to hear from you.
When submitting a guest post, please ensure that your article is relevant, well-researched, and educational. We are looking for comprehensive, data-driven content with actionable tips that are at least 800 words in length.
Your content must be 100% original and unpublished, and all claims should be backed by credible research or case studies. Please avoid citing our competitors and using irrelevant promotional links to websites.
To help illustrate your point, include relevant examples and high-quality, non-copyrighted images. Use subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs to make your article more readable.
When submitting your post, please ensure that it is written in perfect English without any grammatical errors. Your content should be unique, detailed, and professionally written and edited.
Please note that if you would like your content to be published on our website, you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will carefully review your content to ensure that it meets our guidelines before it can be published.
Guidelines For Submitting Guest Posts
- Use perfect English without grammatical errors
- Content must be 100% unique, detailed, professionally written, and edited
- Minimum of 800 words in length and free of grammar and spelling errors
- Include a good title and description for search engine optimization
- Use headings and subheadings to organize the content
- Submit articles in PDF, Word doc, or Docx file format
- Create informative, helpful, and easy-to-read content
- Attribute quotes or photographs correctly in the post
- Ensure content is readable by people of all ages and backgrounds
- Use high-quality, non-copyrighted images and provide attribution
- Only one link is allowed, which can be a no-follow or do-follow link
- Spinned articles are strictly prohibited
How to Submit your Blog for Approval
To submit your post for approval, please email email@example.com. We will review your content and let you know if it aligns with our guidelines. If approved, we will give you exposure via our social media channels and goodwill.
Note that by publishing your article, you are giving us the right to do whatever we want with the content. If you need to make changes or add anything to it after it’s published, you don’t need approval from us.
Thank you for considering Creately for your guest post, and we look forward to hearing from you!